About Me

My photo
I work in the people business, because after all, life is all about people, people you love and cherish, people you like, your family, your friends, your work colleagues, your schoolmates

Friday 19 June 2009

How To De-Clutter Your Mind

The Interior Clean Up - what do you do when there is a big black cloud hanging around you and your life. I see this as an opportunity to have a good old clear out of the cobwebs and dust in my interior loft. I find some space when no-one is going to interrupt, lie down and close my eyes. It is now time to get out my duster and give my mind a good old spring clean. I search through memories good and bad, sort them out into piles - just like clearing out a cupboard. I then throw out the memories that are painful, old jealousies, bad decisions, any thoughts which hit the pit of my stomach. Next, I put them into black bin bags ready for the skip. I find this leaves room for the good memories, thoughts and decisions to stretch and grow, be at the forefront of my mind, and be easier to access when the going gets tough.

Try it - it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment