About Me

My photo
I work in the people business, because after all, life is all about people, people you love and cherish, people you like, your family, your friends, your work colleagues, your schoolmates

Thursday 4 June 2009

Positive People - How to Be One

Have you noticed that most people are afraid of negativity, the catch is that whilst they are afraid they can't fight negative thoughts. Fact is that we all feel down some of the time and when we are down it is easy to imagine that everyone else is having a fantastic time, have fantastic jobs, brilliant relatioships, beautiful houses, fast cars and amazing bodies.

But, how do you know that everyone else has all this positive energy and trappings, well, you don't. It is just your imagination winding you up, because you don't actually know what someone else is feeling or thinking. It is all in your head. In fact, the next person to you probably thinks that you have got it all and they haven't.

So how do we cope with our internal dialogue and train our mind to be more upbeat and positive so that we can get on with life more freely leaving us to deal with challenges more easily.

You have to change your negative thoughts into positive thoughts, and create positive energy from negative energy.

For example a negative thought such as I don't believe in myself becomes I believe in myself,
Instead of thinking I am a Victim, think I am in control, change I am a failure into I am a success, in fact in this way you can easily challenge any negative thought by changing it into a positive one.

Changing your thoughts will change you energy. the more you practice the easier it will be.

So why not start right now? I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment